A megalith in the shape of EMA (a votive tablet) is 1.5 meters high and 3 meters wide. There is a crack in the middle through which the power of good pours into the oval hole in the middle.
There are so many KATASHIRO (substitution charm) stuck on the stone with various wishes written on them that the monument is scarcely visible. They vary from very simple formulations such as: “Please let me happily marry Mr.xx”; to more serious ones, such as: “Please end the relation of my husband and his adulterous lover”.
To make your own prayer, first pay your respects before the main inner sanctuary. Next write down your wish, such as relations you want to break off or, alternatively, you wish to initiate on the KATASHIRO (substitution charm). Then with your KATASHIRO charm in hand, go from the front to the back of the monument through the hole, reciting the wish in your mind. Finally stick the KATASHIRO charm to the stone monument.
Prayers in front of the main inner sanctuary and “The power stone monument for breaking off bad and initiating good relationships” are available throughout the day.
1. First visit the main inner sanctuary.
2. Next write down your wishes on the KATASHIRO (substitution charm).
KATATSHIRO charms are available at the table on the left side of the stone monument. Please make your courtesy payment of more than 100 yen to the offertory box and take your charm.
3. Take your KATASHIRO charm and reciting your wish go through the monument in the direction from front to back.
4. And in the same manner, holding your KATASHIRO charm and reciting your wish, go through the monument in the direction from back to front.
5. In the end stick your KATASHIRO charm on the monument.
Stick it on the monument in any place you like.